Senior Business Architect/Manager - AutoNation
June 2019 to present
• Senior Business Architect/Manager focused on vehicle sales, service systems, CRM, and integrated systems.
• Cross functional focus on developing and maintaining real-world business capabilities aligned with Corporate Strategy.
• Leverage business capability mapping and process modeling techniques to translate strategic and business initiatives into delivery-focused change initiatives across IT, Marketing, Sales, Service, and Business teams and stakeholders.
• Provide cross functional Technology leadership from vision through planning, execution and support to realize business and functional goals.
• Engage in the design of capability models and related architectural solutions of business tasks, mapping capability functionality to internal and external resources.
• Develop business transformation plans jointly with business management, guiding the build of solutions to meet requirements and handing solutions to the delivery and operational business functions of the company.
• Facilitate the transition of the business transformation plan into real-world solutions, including the delivery plan and management of execution to achieve defined goals.
• Collaborate on architectural governance and controls over implementation.
• Partner with leaders within Technology as well as Product Owners and Project Managers to: standardize and prioritize business initiatives; align and manage technology teams to delivery scope; facilitate focus on Value Driven Delivery; track delivery of functional goals.
• Manage capabilities and relationship with vendors and third-parties required to deliver solutions, to ensure alignment with the vision, desired target state, and the benefits they bring to the business.
• Provide current state assessment in order to provide rationale, feasibility and timeline for delivery investments.
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting Corporation
May 2018 - May 2019
Client – AutoNation – Business Architecture
• Senior consultant for the business architecture division under the digital technology umbrella.
• Act as business architect, business systems analyst, scrum master, or project manager based on project need and scope.
• Lead new implementation and process improvement initiatives of innovative and complex projects, such as digital performance dashboards, lead management system enhancements and internal/external API integrations.
• Build strong relationships with the PMO, UX, UI, BI, QA and backend teams.
• Engage with multiple cross-functional resources, operating in a Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall environment.
• Proactively communicate with product owners and stakeholders, becoming the bridge between IT and the business.
• Create and delivery project artifacts, such as conceptual workflow designs, sitemap flowcharts, scope documents, IDEF0 diagrams, API integration definitions, high-level project epics and features, and detailed functional and technical user stories.
• Manage TFS/VSTS environment during the life of the project, including team assignments, backlogs and tasks, Kanban boards, sprint performance, and dashboards
Lead Business Systems Analyst - Digital Delivery - Assurant
Nov 2016 - May 2018
• Role of lead enterprise-level business systems analyst for the revamp, restructure, development, implementation and management of major Assurant sites, including www.assurant.com and www.myassurantbenefits.com.
• Role of lead business systems analyst for the implementation and delivery of digital solutions, such as sales portals, white label portals, self-service websites, for international and domestic clients.
• Act as consultant, scrum master, project manager, and proxy product owner based on project scope.
• Interview stakeholders, clients, and implementation teams to gather business/functional requirements, identify dependencies, and understand processes to design appropriate solutions.
• Work and build relationships with all core team members, including the project manager, product owner, system architect, security lead, UX/UI designers, QA team, and other development resources.
• Effectively drive projects by applying agile or waterfall frameworks: set up sprint and daily standup schedules; create user stories; identify impediments; track deliverable and burndown rates; host demo and retrospective sessions; manage kick-off, go-live, and warranty periods.
• Apply tracking and continuous improvement methodologies to a wide range of products by utilizing and adopting systems integration tools, such as TFS, Jira, and SharePoint.
Lead Business Systems Analyst - Property Operations- Assurant
Nov 2014 - Nov 2016
• Role of lead analyst and SME during the implementation, consulting, support and training of the in-house applications for insurance tracking.
• Reviewed and provided project scope estimates of effort, duration and resource utilization, driving the overall management of projects.
• Managed project deliverables, including business and functional requirement documents, status reports, risk assessments, and deployment.
• Communicated status, business impacts and system changes to team members, business partners, sponsors, management and other interested parties.
• Provided technical expertise on complex initiatives by recommending and implementing system enhancements that promote efficiency, compliance and growth.
• Led and mentored other team members with on-the-project management and system development methodology.
• Maintained a thorough understanding of business processes and related systems for supported business units and system interfaces.
Implementation/Conversion Analyst III - Fidelity Information Services
Oct 2011 - Oct 2014
• Worked with the implementation, training, and consulting of HORIZON applications and interfaces, including Integrated Deposits Origination (iDO), within Financial Services
• Managed the implementation process for new iDO cross-sell products, including eSignature for TOPAZ pads and iPad devices
• Developed understanding of client needs through remote and on-site information gathering sessions with executive counterparts to pinpoint their efficiencies, best practices, and bottlenecks to consult feasible solutions accordingly
• Trained client senior management on account opening workflows of all deposit applications and interfaces
• Worked with client compliance officers to determine and build document packages for the account opening processes, which included Wolters Kluwer documents, static forms, and customized forms, depending on the state
• Worked on multiple requests for Professional Services that varied from continuous improvements consulting to new product implementation
• Acted as an on-site resource during conversion week: Answered questions, maintained data, made bank control changes and conducted last minute training when necessary
Implementation/Conversion Analyst II - Fidelity Information Services
Oct 2010 - Oct 2011
• Worked with the conversion process of the client’s core to HORIZON core, which included Customer File, Fiserv ITI, BancPac, and Bankway
• Developed understanding of client customer files through on-site information gathering and discovery sessions
• Determined and completed data mapping tables and queries for programmers and product workflow documentation
• Worked closely with the conversion team and data centers during bank control setup, data validation, and functionality testing phases
• Discussed any software customization requirement with the programming team
• Initiated overnight go-live conversion processes, created data reports, maintained data, and conducted last minute training when necessary
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science, BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Florida International University
Master of Science, MS, Engineering Management
Professional Scrum Product Owner I - Scrum.org
Professional Scrum Master I - Scrum.org
Team Kanban Practitioner - Lean Kanban University